Sunday, March 14, 2021

Social Media

 The official MI Facebook,  Reverbnation, Tumblr and Twitter accounts have been abandoned. I haven't used the mentioned platforms for almost a decade, even at a personal level. 

I'm currently only active on Instagram. Any updates on Metropolitan are to be found there. You may not see much content, as I only post whenever I make a new release, but I'm really active browsing around, liking posts and stuff. So, yeah... that's where I am at the moment. 

If you need to reach out to me (as of 2021), please do so by e-mail or Instagram. 

ig: https://www.instagram.com/metropolitan_intent/

e: metropolitanintent@gmail.com

PS: If you are sending me an email, make sure you don’t look like spam or a scammer. I do use my Metropolitan  email every day. It’s kind of like my personal email.